GRAND PRIZE: ¬†Heart Sutra print by Mayumi Oda. (Click to enlarge)
SECOND PRIZE: ¬†Win a year of bread – fresh, homemade loaves from Green Gulch Farm – plus one of Mick Sopko’s breadmaking workshops.
THIRD PRIZE: Win a weekly CSA farm box from GGF for the season, plus a tour of Green Gulch Farm.
Important information about this benefit:
- The raffle launches on Sunday, May 4th at Green Gulch Farm.
- The drawing will be held this fall at the reopening of Cloud Hall. The exact date will be announced.
- All prizes are transferable and you do not need to be present to win.
- Donations are not tax deductible, per¬†California State Law.
How to buy tickets:
- The GGF Stand at the Mill Valley Farmer’s Market, starting in June 2014.
- Attend the Sunday morning program at Green Gulch Farm. Tickets will be available during the tea after the talk.
- Visit the Green Gulch Farm office on¬†Monday through Saturday, 9 am – noon and 1:30 – 4 pm, or¬†Sundays, 9 – 10 am and 11:15 am – 3 pm.
- Visit or call the¬†City Center Bookstore, on Monday-Friday from 1.30 – 5pm, or Saturday from 11am – 1pm.¬†The phone number is 415-354-0397.
- Call and leave a voicemail at the San Francisco Zen Center’s Development Department, on 415-268-0296.
- Send a check made out to San Francisco Zen Center; mail it to: San Francisco Zen Center, 300 Page Street, ATTN: Development Department Raffle, San Francisco, CA 94102
- Visit the Tassajara office, if you happen to be visiting Tassajara.
We will add more locations to buy tickets in the next few weeks.
Questions that aren’t answered here? ¬†Email us at email@example.com.
We wish you the best of luck!