We are excited to announce two separate possibilities to support the Cloud Hall renovations at Green Gulch Farm and win fabulous prizes.
Closing soon! Drawing date is Sunday, September 28, 2014 at 11 am at Green Gulch Farm.
Be sure to get your tickets now, and please join us for the drawing!
Buy one ticket for $15, or 5 for $60, and win artwork, bounty and nurturing from Green Gulch Farm and Tassajara!
GRAND PRIZE: Â Heart Sutra print by Mayumi Oda.
SECOND PRIZE: Â Win a year of bread â€“ fresh, homemade loaves from Green Gulch Farm â€“ plus one of Mick Sopkoâ€™s breadmaking workshops OR a $400 gift certificate to Tassajara
THIRD PRIZE: Win a weekly CSA farm box from GGF for the season, plus a tour of Green Gulch Farm OR 2 massages at Tassajara
Â $100 RAFFLE
Tickets are $100 each. Only 250 tickets will be sold.
GRAND PRIZE:Â Enjoy a fabulous meal in the private dining room ofÂ GreensÂ RestaurantÂ at Fort MasonÂ for up to 18 people. If your ticket is drawn, the choice is yours for dinner, lunch or weekend brunch. Youâ€™ll have your own view of the Golden Gate Bridge, be served extraordinary vegetarian cuisine, and share a beautiful, unique experience with friends.
FIVE RUNNER-UP PRIZES: Five gift certificates for a meal for two at Greens Restaurant.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THIS RAFFLE
- The raffle launched on Sunday, May 4, 2014 at Green Gulch Farm.
- The drawing will be held on Sunday, September 28, 2014 at 11 am (during tea, after the Dharma talk) at Green Gulch Farm. Please join us!
- All prizes are transferable and you do not need to be present to win.
- Donations are not tax deductible, perÂ California State Law.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
- Attend the Sunday morning program at Green Gulch Farm. Tickets will be available during the tea after the talk.
- Visit the Green Gulch Farm office onÂ Monday through Saturday, 9 am â€“ noon and 1:30 â€“ 4 pm, orÂ Sundays, 9 â€“ 10 am and 11:15 am â€“ 3 pm.
- Visit or call theÂ City Center Bookstore, on Monday-Friday from 1.30 â€“ 5pm, or Saturday from 11am â€“ 1pm.Â The phone number is 415-354-0397.
- Call and leave a voicemail at the San Francisco Zen Centerâ€™s Development Department, on 415-268-0296.
- Send a check made out to San Francisco Zen Center; mail it to: San Francisco Zen Center, 300 Page Street, ATTN: Development Department Raffle, San Francisco, CA 94102
- Visit the Tassajara stone office, if you happen to be visiting Tassajara.
Follow the progress of the Cloud Hall renovation at the Renovation and Restoration blog!
Questions that arenâ€™t answered here? Â Email us at Jennifer.Orr@sfzc.org.
We wish you the best of luck!